OX2 finds partner for Swedish wind project — EnergyWatch

OX2 has entered into a partnership with developer Njordr for a Swedish offshore wind farm. The two companies will operate the Galmsjömyran onshore wind farm through a joint venture in which OX2 will hold a 51% stake and Njordr the remaining 49%, the company announces in a press release.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button